Cathay Proudly Sponsors
Joe Hisaishi in Concert
BALLOT & REAL-NAME TICKETING SYSTEM
To ensure an equitable ticket purchasing process for all music lovers, there are three performances for “Cathay Proudly Sponsors: Joe Hisaishi in Concert”, with 80% of the tickets available for public purchase. A ticket ballot and real-name ticketing system is adopted to prevent unofficial reselling of tickets and ticket touts.
All registered persons will be divided into two groups by ballot: (1) successful applicants; and (2) waiting list. Successful applicants can purchase their tickets at URBTIX via designated links (only through the website or the mobile ticketing app). Each person can purchase a maximum of two tickets. There are no discounts of any kind for this concert.
The English full name of each ticket-holder will be printed on the ticket. Ticket-holders must present their valid photo ID for verification upon admission. All tickets are non-transferrable. Changes of performance and amendment of ticket-holder name is NOT allowed upon confirmation.
Online registration for the ticket ballot will commence at 10AM on 22 May 2023 and end at 8PM on 24 May 2023. All registrations made during the registration period have an equal chance of being selected. There is no need to rush to register.
CLICK HERE for the details.
The concert runs approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes with an intermission.
Please note latecomers might miss the first half of the concert, and the audience is advised to arrive by 90 minutes (i.e. 6:30PM) before the advertised concert time for identity verification of the real-name admission.
The HK Phil would like to extend its appreciation to the subscribers of “Asia Miles Proudly Sponsors: Joe Hisaishi in Concert,” originally scheduled on 4 to 6 December 2020. Unfortunately, the concert was rescheduled to 17 to 20 June 2021, but it was subsequently cancelled due to the pandemic. To make it up to these subscribers, the HK Phil will offer those who purchased tickets for the afore-mentioned concert to purchase tickets for the performances of “Cathay Proudly Sponsors: Joe Hisaishi in Concert” during the priority booking day, on 18 May 2023. The patrons will receive an email containing a link to purchase a maximum of two tickets. The English full name of all concertgoers must be provided for printing on the tickets and verification purposes.
A very limited number of fundraising packages are now available to support the HK Phil's long-term development; enabling us to continue presenting top-class performances to local audiences as Hong Kong's cultural ambassador. For more details, please refer to the page of Joe Hisaishi Fundraising Packages.
I. House Rules:
- No eating or drinking
- No photography, recording or filming
- Please turn off your mobile phone and other electronic devices
- Please keep noise to a minimum during the performance
- Please reserve your applause until the end of the entire work
II. Admission Details:
- Your seat may be adjusted to meet the requirements of Venue's anti-epidemic measures
- Persons with fever, symptoms of illness and those who have been in contact with COVID-19 patients within the last 14 days should not attend the performance
- The HK Phil / Venue reserves the right to deny entry or to require anyone to leave if, in their opinion, the above-mentioned instructions have not been observed. The HK Phil reserves all rights of final arbitration in case of dispute
- Venue may update their anti-epidemic admission measures in line with Government regulations. Please refer to the Venue’s official website for the latest details. Venue may refuse admission for those who fail to comply with the measures.