The 1st round of Fanfare to Joy has ended.
Stay tuned for the 2nd round in February.
In 2020, the HK Phil x Klook are launching a new project with the aim of introducing orchestral music to a wider public and developing new audiences. Popular programmes with a limited quota of tickets will be up for grabs for just 48 hours! Exciting offers will be announced every month. No matter if you are a first-time concert goer or an experienced fan who wishes to share the power of music with families and friends, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to make the move! Grab it before it’s gone !
Exclusive supporting partner
Terms & conditions:
- Very limited quota for each programme with discount applicable only to specified ticket price categories. First-come, first-served while stocks last.
- The Promotional Package is valid for 48 hours from 20 January 2020 (Mon) 3pm (“Promotion Period"). Bookings must be made within the promotion period.
- If the “Fanfare to Joy” package voucher is not successfully booked, the discount will not be applied after the transaction is completed. No changes, cancellations or refunds will be made after the order is successfully made.
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified. Changing of schedule or timeslot is not allowed.
- Book vouchers in a single transaction if you want to be seated together with your friends and colleagues.
- The HK Phil will assign you the best available seating. Please note that a separate row may be assigned for popular programmes.
- Some seats may have restricted sightlines.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at a suitable break.
- Programmes and artists are subject to change without notice or refund.
- In the event of any inconsistency of the campaign details, the English version listed in the HK Phil official website (hkphil.org) shall prevail.
- The HK Phil and Klook reserve the right to suspend, cancel or modify the promotion at any time without prior notice.