Tickets are available from the first counter sale date until one hour before the performance and can be purchased from any of the following channels:
Tickets are available at any of the URBTIX outlets:
General opening hours of URBTIX outlets: 10am - 6:30pm daily
Tickets are available at any of the Self-service Ticketing Kiosks:
Self-service Ticketing Kiosks will be operated during the opening hours of venues.
Opening hours of venues are subject to the announcement on the individual venue webpage.
|Online and Mobile Ticketing App|
Tickets are available on the URBTIXwebsite and mobile ticketing app URBTIX.
The latest version of the mobile ticketing app URBTIX is available on Google Play or Apple App Store:
Credit Card Booking: 3166 1288 (10am - 8pm daily)
Points to Note:
- Each transaction is limited to a maximum of 40 tickets. Patrons are required to queue again at the outlet or revisit the concert page to purchase more tickets.
- Opening hours of URBTIX outlets and ticketing enquiries: 3166 1100 | www.urbtix.hk.
- Payment in cash, and by credit card, China UnionPay Card, Octopus, Alipay, WeChat Pay and Faster Payment System (FPS) are accepted at the outlets. Handling fee is not required.
- According to the restrictions set by respective financial institutions, the maximum payment limit for credit cards is HK$1,000 per transaction while Octopus is HK$3,000 when using self-service ticketing kiosk booking. The maximum transaction amount is determined according to the customer’s own payment settings for other payment gateways such as Alipay, WeChat Pay and Faster Payment System (FPS).
- There is a handling fee of $9 per ticket for tickets purchased via URBTIX website, mobile ticketing app and telephone booking.
- For purchases via website, mobile ticketing app or telephone booking, there will be no additional ticket delivery charges if patrons choose to collect their purchased tickets at URBTIX outlets or Self-service Ticketing Kiosks. For mailing and courier services options, please refer to the URBTIX website for details.
- All tickets sold through URBTIX are non-refundable (except cancelled concerts), irrespective of whether the tickets have been collected.
- All handling fees and mailing/courier charges collected are non-refundable regardless, irrespective of whether the programme is cancelled.
Any HK Phil ticket(s) purchased from URBTIX can be exchanged for another performance (if any) of the same programme at the same venue by paying a handling fee of $10 per ticket. Ticket-holders may opt to exchange ticket(s) of the same or higher price category (payment for price difference required). Visit any URBTIX outlet with your intact ticket for this service, subject to availability.
Lost Ticket Arrangement
For any lost tickets purchased from URBTIX, please report to the police, and contact the customer services hotline (3166 1100) to apply for a “non-delivery of ticket” letter at least 3 working days before the concert.
OTHER TICKETING PLATFORMS
Tickets for selected HK Phil concerts are also available on these online ticketing platforms and mobile apps:
|ticketflap.com/hkphilharmonic | iOS | Android|
Group discounts are available for our concerts unless otherwise specified. Please contact us for school or corporate booking tailored to your educational or company events.