Tickets are available from the first counter sale date until one hour before the performance and can be purchased from any of the following channels:
Tickets are available at any of the URBTIX outlets
General opening hours of URBTIX outlets: 10:00am - 6:00pm daily.
|Online and Mobile Ticketing App|
Tickets are available on URBTIX website and mobile ticketing app My URBTIX.
Credit Card Booking: 2111 5999 (10:00am - 8:00pm daily)
Points to Note:
- Each transaction is limited to a maximum of 40 tickets. Patrons are required to queue again at the outlet or revisit the concert page to purchase more tickets.
- Opening hours of URBTIX outlets and ticketing enquiries: 3761 6661 | www.urbtix.hk
- There is a handling fee for tickets purchased via UBRTIX website, mobile ticketing app and telephone booking.
- For purchases via website, mobile ticketing app or telephone booking, there will be no additional ticket delivery charges if patrons choose to collect their purchased tickets at URBTIX outlets or Cityline Ticket Dispensing Machines (UTDM). For mailing and courier services options, there is an additional charge. Mailing and courier services are available up to 7 days before the performance. Please refer to URBTIX website for details.
- All tickets sold through URBTIX are non-refundable (except cancelled concerts), irrespective of whether the tickets have been collected.
- All handling and mailing / courier charges collected are non-refundable regardless if the concert is cancelled.
Any HK Phil ticket(s) purchased from URBTIX can be exchanged for another performance (if any) of the same programme at the same venue by paying a handling fee ($10 per ticket). Ticket-holders may opt to exchange ticket(s) of the same or higher price category (payment for price difference required). Visit any URBTIX outlet with your intact ticket for this service, subject to availability.
Lost Ticket Arrangement
For any lost tickets purchased from URBTIX, please report to the police. Contact Cityline’s customer services hotline (2314 4228) to apply for a “Non-delivery of ticket” letter at least three working days before the concert.
OTHER TICKETING PLATFORMS
Tickets for selected HK Phil concerts are also available on these online ticketing platforms and mobile apps:
|klook.com | iOS | Android|
|ticketflap.com | iOS | Android|