Over two nights, superstar pianist Lang Lang plays two different concertos in collaboration with Music Director Jaap van Zweden. On the first night, we hear Mozart at his most tempestuous and emotional. The following night, hear Tchaikovsky’s romantic heart beating in the immortal first concerto.
Very limited seats available. Book now!
17-12-2014 Wed 8pm-9:30pm
Hong Kong Cultural Centre Concert Hall
*Online registration for free tickets for 101 Pianists starts from 10am 5-12-2014.
Free Pre-concert Talk
18-12-2014 Thu 7:15pm-7:45pm
AC2, 4/F, Administration Building, HK Cultural Centre
- Full-time students, citizens aged 60 or above, people with disabilities & CSSA recipients: 50% off (with quota, this discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers)
- Club Bravo members: 15% off
- Young Audience Scheme members: 55% off, accompanying adults – 10% off (max. 2 tickets per discount category)
- HKU, CUHK, CityU, HKUST, HKBU, PolyU & LU students: 55% off (max. 2 tickets)
- Staff of Swire Group: 15% off
- Chung Ying “Energy Fun Club plus” members, CCDC Dance Generation member, Friends of The Hong Kong Ballet, and HKRep Pals: 10% off (max. 2 tickets)
- Group Booking (standard tickets only): 10% off 10-19 tickets
- 20% off 20+ tickets
- No eating or drinking
- No photography, recording or filming
- Please turn off your mobile phone and other electronic devices
- Please keep noise to a minimum during the performance
- Please reserve your applause until the end of the entire work
- Latecomers may not be admitted
- SEATS WITH RESTRICTED SIGHTLINES
Stalls A1/2/56/57, B1-4/57-60, C1-5/58-62, D1-3/59-61, AA1-12/89-100, BB1-13/89-101, CC89/90 & HH27