JAAP’s Beethoven 1 | Lang Lang
Launching this special Beethoven year – marking the 250th anniversary of the composer’s birth – we welcome superstar pianist Lang Lang in a programme featuring music with which Beethoven launched his career in Vienna. The Egmont Overture was Beethoven’s introduction to musical theatre, the First Symphony showed his indebtedness to his teacher Haydn, while the Piano Concerto, despite its number, was actually the first one he composed and performed for the Viennese audience.
- Full-time students, citizens aged 60 and above, people with disabilities & the minder*, CSSA recipients: 50% off (with quota, this discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers)
* For purchase of each concessionary ticket for people with disabilities, the customer can purchase one ticket of same concession for a minder.
- No eating or drinking
- No photography, recording or filming
- Please turn off your mobile phone and other electronic devices
- Please keep noise to a minimum during the performance
- Please reserve your applause until the end of the entire work
Stalls A1-2/56-57, B1-4/57-60, C1-5/58-62, D1-3/59-61, AA1-12/89-100, BB1-13/89-101, CC89-90 & HH27