HK Phil × Ivana Wong "The Missing Something" Concert
Ivana Wong has been working on her Total Art project "the missing something". Coming to the third chapter, "I'm not sure what to go with coffee: Iceland, that piano, or your portrait?" features her new orchestral works performed live by the HK Phil. Ivana will take the role of composer and artist to embark on her poetic, musical journey.
Only concessionary discount is applicable to this concert. Discount schemes, including membership discount, is not applicable to this concert.
|ticketflap.com | iOS | Android|
- Full-time students, citizens aged 60 and above, people with disabilities & the minder*, CSSA recipients: 50% off (with quota, this discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers)
* For purchase of each concessionary ticket for people with disabilities, the customer can purchase one ticket of same concession for a minder.
I. House Rules:
- No eating or drinking
- No photography, recording or filming
- Please turn off your mobile phone and other electronic devices
- Please keep noise to a minimum during the performance
- Please reserve your applause until the end of the entire work
II. Admission Details:
- Your seat may be adjusted to meet the requirements of Venue's anti-epidemic measures
- Persons with fever, symptoms of illness and those who have been in contact with COVID-19 patients within the last 14 days should not attend the performance
- The HK Phil / Venue reserves the right to deny entry or to require anyone to leave if, in their opinion, the above-mentioned instructions have not been observed. The HK Phil reserves all rights of final arbitration in case of dispute
- Venue may update their anti-epidemic admission measures in line with Government regulations. Please refer to the Venue’s official website for the latest details. Venue may refuse admission for those who fail to comply with the measures.
Balcony BB6/21, BC6-7/23-24 & BD8-9/24-25