BOCHK Wealth Management proudly sponsors: HK Phil with Lang Lang
The incomparable Lang Lang returns to the Hong Kong Philharmonic for one night only. Following his sell-out solo recital last season, Lang Lang will play two piano concertos – Mozart’s 17th, the archetype of classical grace, and Prokofiev’s firecracker 3rd, which demands superb stamina and dexterity from its soloist. Maestro Jaap van Zweden will also conduct Brahms' Variations on a Theme by Joseph Haydn and Tchaikovsky’s Capriccio Italien.
- Club Bravo: 15% off
- Members of Young Audience Scheme: 55% off (Max. 2 tickets), 10% off for accompanying adults (Max. 2 tickets)
- Full-time Students, Citizens aged 60 or above, People with Disability and CSSA recipients: 50% off (With Quota, this discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers)
- Group discount: 10-19: 10% off, 20 or above: 20% off
- Staff of Swire Group: 15% off
- Members of music.org: 10% off
- Students of HK Polytechnic University, City University of HK, Lingnan University, Chinese University, HK Baptist University, University of HK and HK University of Science & Technology: 55% off (Max. 2 tickets)
- Friends of Hong Kong Ballet, CCDC Dance Generation Premium Member, HK Rep Pals and CY Buddies: 10% off (Max. 2 tickets)
Please switch off you mobile phone and any other beeping device before the concert. Except with permission from the management, record, filming and photography are not allowed. If the music contains more than one movement, kindly reserve your applause until the end of the entire work.