Beethoven Festival: JAAP’s Beethoven 6 | Trey Lee
- HK Phil’s Beethoven Festival:
Music Director Jaap van Zweden is Back with the HK Phil!
Presenting Five Beethoven Symphonies Over Two Weeks
(23 & 24 Oct, 7 Nov)
Together with Season Opening Concert with Lio Kuokman in Beethoven’s Triple Concerto (9 & 10 Oct), and renowned French pianist François-Frédéric Guy in a cycle of Beethoven piano concertos (16 & 17 Oct)
9 OCT 2020
As advised by the Centre for Health Protection, along with discussions with medical experts and relevant stakeholders, as a safety measure, the advertised performance of "Beethoven Festival: JAAP’s Beethoven 6 | Trey Lee” at the Hong Kong Cultural Centre Concert Hall on 7 November 2020 (Sat), 8pm, has been cancelled.
Cash refund is originally available at the HK Phil Ticketing Office from 26 November 2020 (Thu) to 20 January 2021 (Wed). Unfortunately due to the surge in local COVID-19 cases since early December 2020, the cash refund has been suspended since 2 Dec 2020 (Wed).
For those who haven't submitted for a cash refund, patrons may apply for a refund of the face value of the ticket(s) by BANK TRANSFER.
It is only applicable for patrons with local bank savings or current accounts. Debit/credit card account and time deposit accounts are NOT accepted.
Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra (Updated on 25 January 2021)
Music Director Jaap van Zweden delights you with Beethoven’s "recollection of country life" – his Sixth (Pastoral) symphony. Renowned Hong Kong cellist Trey Lee revisits a golden age of elegance with Tchaikovsky’s Variations on a Rococo Theme. The concert opens with the world premiere of Hong Kong composer Raymond Yiu’s Old Bei, a HK Phil commission and written as a tribute to Beethoven for the 250th anniversary of his birth.
Concert duration is approx. 90 minutes (including one intermission).
- Discounts are not available for this concert
I. House Rules:
- No eating or drinking
- No photography, recording or filming
- Please turn off your mobile phone and other electronic devices
- Please keep noise to a minimum during the performance
- Please reserve your applause until the end of the entire work
II. Admission Details:
- Masks must be worn throughout the venue and the concert hall
- Temperature check is arranged at designated entrances
- Please come within 15 minutes of the admission time
- Use the disinfectant dispensers
- Always keep social distancing
- Your seat may be adjusted to meet the requirements of preventive measures.
- Persons with symptoms of illness and people who have been in contact with COVID-19 patients within the last 14 days may not attend the performance
Stalls A1-2/56-57, B1-4/57-60, C1-5/58-62, D1-3/59-61, AA1-12/89-100, BB1-13/89-101, CC89-90 & HH27