Beethoven Festival: JAAP’s Beethoven 6 | Trey Lee
Music Director Jaap van Zweden delights you with Beethoven’s "recollection of country life" – his Sixth (Pastoral) symphony. Renowned Hong Kong cellist Trey Lee revisits a golden age of elegance with Tchaikovsky’s Variations on a Rococo Theme. The concert opens with the world premiere of Hong Kong composer Raymond Yiu’s Old Bei, a HK Phil commission and written as a tribute to Beethoven for the 250th anniversary of his birth.
Concert duration is approx. 90 minutes (including one intermission).
- Discounts are not available for this concert
I. House Rules:
- No eating or drinking
- No photography, recording or filming
- Please turn off your mobile phone and other electronic devices
- Please keep noise to a minimum during the performance
- Please reserve your applause until the end of the entire work
II. Admission Details:
- Masks must be worn throughout the venue and the concert hall
- Temperature check is arranged at designated entrances
- Please come within 15 minutes of the admission time
- Use the disinfectant dispensers
- Always keep social distancing
- Your seat may be adjusted to meet the requirements of preventive measures.
- Persons with symptoms of illness and people who have been in contact with COVID-19 patients within the last 14 days may not attend the performance
Stalls A1-2/56-57, B1-4/57-60, C1-5/58-62, D1-3/59-61, AA1-12/89-100, BB1-13/89-101, CC89-90 & HH27