Ticket Arrangements for Cancelled Concerts (Beethoven Festival)
Cash refund arrangements for concerts of Beethoven Festival (October 2020)
Applicable for below listed concerts:
- BEETHOVEN FESTIVAL: FRANÇOIS-FRÉDÉRIC GUY | BEETHOVEN PIANO CONCERTO CYCLE (16 & 17 OCTOBER 2020)
- BEETHOVEN FESTIVAL: JAAP | BEETHOVEN 7 & 8 (23 OCTOBER 2020)
- BEETHOVEN FESTIVAL: JAAP | BEETHOVEN 2 & 5 (24 OCTOBER 2020)
LCSD had arranged cash refunds on behalf of the HK Phil for the above four performances of "Beethoven Festival".
Cash refunds was originally available at the box office of the Hong Kong Cultural Centre from 26 November 2020 (Thu) to 20 January 2021 (Wed). Unfortunately due to the surge in local COVID-19 cases since early December 2020, the cash refund had been suspended since 2 Dec 2020 (Wed).
The cash refund is now resumed and extended to 8 Apr 2021 (Thu).
For the above concerts, which have been cancelled due to the closure of cultural facilities of LCSD arising from the epidemic situation, cash refund to holders of tickets purchased through URBTIX is available at the box office of the Hong Kong Cultural Centre from today to 8 Apr 2021 (Thu).
Points to note:
- The ticket refund service is resumed and extended to 8 April 2021 (Wednesday). The box office of the Hong Kong Cultural Centre opens from Sundays to Thursdays 10:00-18:30; Fridays to Saturdays 10:00-20:00. If there is an URBTIX performance at the Hong Kong Cultural Centre in the evening, its outlet will remain open until half an hour after the performance start time.
- Patrons who purchased tickets through URBTIX (including those purchased at URBTIX outlets, through internet, mobile app or telephone bookings) can request for cash refund at the box office of the Hong Kong Cultural Centre upon production of intact original ticket(s) (with stub) during the refund period. The refund application by ticket-holder may be refused if the ticket(s) is damaged or defaced. Upon successful verification, the ticket(s) will be collected by staff of the box office for record purpose and a cash refund of the total face value of the ticket(s) will be made to the ticket-holder.
- In accordance with URBTIX’s terms and conditions of purchase, all handling, mailing and courier services charges (if any) collected for ticket purchase via internet, mobile app and telephone bookings are non-refundable.
- The ticket refund service will be provided during the refund period as stated in item (1) only, and late requests will not be accepted.
- The ticket refund service is only applicable to tickets purchased through URBTIX, excluding consignment tickets and complimentary tickets. Regarding refund arrangements for consignment tickets, please contact the HK Phil Ticketing Office at 2721 0132 / 2721 2332 or firstname.lastname@example.org during the office hour.
For enquiries, please call URBTIX service hotline at 3761 6661 (service hours: 10:00-20:00 daily).
Refund arrangements for concert of Beethoven Festival (November 2020)
Applicable for below listed concert:
- BEETHOVEN FESTIVAL: JAAP'S BEETHOVEN 6 | TREY LEE (7 NOVEMBER 2020)
BANK TRANSFER refund
Cash refund is originally available at the HK Phil Ticketing Office from 26 November 2020 (Thu) to 20 January 2021 (Wed). Unfortunately due to the surge in local COVID-19 cases since early December 2020, the cash refund has been suspended since 2 Dec 2020 (Wed).
For those who haven't submitted for a cash refund, patrons may apply for a refund of the face value of the ticket(s) by BANK TRANSFER on or before 28 February 2021.
It is only applicable for patrons with local bank savings or current accounts. Debit/credit card account and time deposit accounts are NOT accepted.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding. For any ticketing assistance, please contact the HK Phil Ticketing Office at email@example.com (email); or at 5628 7595 (WhatsApp ONLY).