Yu Long | Tchaikovsky 5
In view of the latest situation of COVID-19, further measures have to be adopted to maintain social distancing. All performance venues under the Leisure and Cultural Services Department, including the Hong Kong Cultural Centre, have been closed since 7 Jan 2022.
Refund Arrangement for Tickets Purchase through URBTIX
“With passion and desire”, wrote Tchaikovsky on the score of his Fifth Symphony. Pounding with emotion and packed with unforgettable tunes, this is just about as romantic as music gets, and it’s a perfect showcase for a conductor like Yu Long – an artist who lives every moment. First, though, enjoy Rimsky-Korsakov’s ravishing overture, before HK Phil Guest Principal Trumpet player Nitiphum Bamrungbanthum shares the spotlight in Haydn’s remarkable Trumpet Concerto.
The concert runs approximately 1.5 hours with an intermission.
For standard tickets, the general public can enjoy up to 10% off, while Club Bravo members are entitled up to an exclusive 20% off for ticket purchases.
Discount Scheme for Programmes in JAN - FEB 2022#:
- General public are entitled to 10% off for each purchase of standard tickets for 3 - 5 programmes.
- Club Bravo members are entitled to 15% off for standard tickets; 20% off for each purchase of standard tickets for 3 - 5 programmes.
#Discounts are calculated for each transaction and cannot be applied to the next transaction. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, and are not applicable for Chamber Music Concerts and Lio Kuokman × Johnny Yim with Stars Academy.
- Full-time students, citizens aged 60 and above, people with disabilities & the minder*, CSSA recipients: 50% off (with quota, this discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers)
* For purchase of each concessionary ticket for people with disabilities, the customer can purchase one ticket of same concession for a minder.
- Club Bravo members: 15% off
- Young Audience Scheme members: 60% off (max. 1 ticket), accompanying adults – 10% off (max. 2 tickets)
- City Contemporary Dance Company “Dance Inspirations” members, Friends of Hong Kong Ballet, HKIFF Cine Fan, Zuni Friends: 10% off
- Chung Ying “Energy Fun Club plus” members, HKRep Pals, Friends of Hong Kong Chinese Orchestra, Friends of Hong Kong Dance Company : 10% off (max. 2 tickets)
- Discounts only available at URBTIX outlets upon presentation of valid staff/membership cards:
- Staff of Swire Group: 15% off
- City Contemporary Dance Company “Student Dance Inspirations” members: 10% off
- Members of Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association, Members of Fringe Club, App Members and Staff of JOYCE, Members of The Law Society of Hong Kong, MOViE MOViE members, Members of Hong Kong Orchestral Teachers’ Circle, Members of Hong Kong Piano/Electone Teachers’ Circle, HKU SPACE Alumni members: 10% off (max. 2 tickets)
- Group Booking (standard tickets only): 10% off for 10-20 tickets, 15% off for 21+ tickets
I. House Rules:
- No eating or drinking
- No photography, recording or filming
- Please turn off your mobile phone and other electronic devices
- Please keep noise to a minimum during the performance
- Please reserve your applause until the end of the entire work
II. Admission Details:
- Except for exempted persons*, all persons will be required to use "LeaveHomeSafe" mobile application to scan the venue QR code before they are allowed to enter the venue
- All exempted persons* are required to complete a record form to register their names, the first four digits or letters of their identification documents, their contact numbers and the date and time of their visits. They are also required to present relevant identification documents for verification at the request of the staff on-site during registration. The staff will also verify the contact numbers by making phone calls
- Masks must be worn throughout the venue and the concert hall
- Temperature check is arranged at designated entrances
- Use the disinfectant dispensers
- Always keep social distancing
- Your seat may be adjusted to meet the requirements of preventive measures
- Persons with symptoms of illness and people who have been in contact with COVID-19 patients within the last 14 days may not attend the performance
*Exempted persons include: (i) those who are aged below 12 or aged 65 or above; (ii) those with disabilities that render use of the app difficult; and (iii) individuals who have been granted exemptions based on actual circumstances
- Stalls C1-2/61-62, AA1-7/94-100, BB1-8/94-101 & HH27
- Wheelchair Box 1-2