China Life (Overseas) Proudly Sponsors
New Year Celebration
Change of Conductor & Programme
We regret to inform you that guest conductor Andrés Orozco-Estrada has to withdraw from the performances of “China Life (Overseas) Proudly Sponsors: New Year Celebration” on 30 Dec 2022 (Fri) at 8pm and on 31 Dec 2022 (Sat) at 7pm in the Hong Kong Cultural Centre Concert Hall due to illness.
The HK Phil is grateful to Jason Lai for stepping in for these performances, with Johann Strauss II’ The Blue Danube replacing Enescu’s Romanian Rhapsody no. 1. The concert runs approximately 90 minutes without an intermission.
Owing that there might be traffic control and road closure arrangements in Tsim Sha Tsui on 31 DEC, patrons are advised to allow extra time to go to the Hong Kong Cultural Centre. Ticket-holders may need to present concert tickets or ticket confirmation emails to reach the venue.
For ticketing assistance and enquiries, please contact the HK Phil Ticketing Office at firstname.lastname@example.org (email) or via WhatsApp messenger at 5628 7595 (WhatsApp ONLY). Thank you for supporting the Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra.
Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra (Updated on 28 DEC 2022 15:00)
Following the Viennese New Year tradition, we usher in 2023 with an exuberant programme of enchanting music from Kreisler, Johann Strauss II, Richard Strauss and Tchaikovsky.
The concert runs approximately 90 minutes without an intermission.
For standard tickets, the general public can enjoy up to 15% off, while Club Bravo members are entitled up to an exclusive 30% off for ticket purchases.
Change of Concert Duration
The intermission of the advertised performances of “China Life (Overseas) Proudly Sponsors: New Year Celebration” at Hong Kong Cultural Centre Concert Hall on 30 & 31 DEC 2022 will be removed.
The concert will end early by 9:30PM on 30 Dec 2022 and by 8:30PM on 31 DEC 2022 respectively.
Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra (7 DEC 2022)
Discount Scheme for Programmes in JAN - JUL 2023 #:
- General public are entitled to 15% off for each purchase of standard tickets for 4 and more programmes.
- Club Bravo members are entitled to 15% off for standard tickets; 30% off for each purchase of standard tickets for 4 and more programmes.
#Discounts are calculated for each transaction and cannot be applied to the next transaction. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, and are not applicable for Chamber Music Concerts, HK Phil x Ivana Wong "the missing something" Concert, Cathay Proudly Sponsor: Joe Hisaishi in Concert and other co-presented or collaboration concerts.
- Full-time students, citizens aged 60 and above, people with disabilities & the minder*, CSSA recipients: 50% off (with quota, this discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers)
* For purchase of each concessionary ticket for people with disabilities, the customer can purchase one ticket of same concession for a minder.
- Club Bravo members: 15% off
- Young Audience Scheme members: 60% off (max. 1 ticket), accompanying adults – 10% off (max. 2 tickets)
- City Contemporary Dance Company “Dance Inspirations” members, Friends of Hong Kong Ballet, Zuni Friends: 10% off
- Chung Ying “Energy Fun Club plus” members, HKRep Pals, Friends of Hong Kong Chinese Orchestra, Friends of Hong Kong Dance Company, CineClub : 10% off (max. 2 tickets)
- Discounts only available at URBTIX outlets upon presentation of valid staff/membership cards:
- Staff of Swire Group: 15% off
- City Contemporary Dance Company “Student Dance Inspirations” members: 10% off
- eslite Gold Card-holders and Black Card-holders: 10% off
- Members of Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association, Members of Fringe Club, Members of Fringe Club, Members of The Law Society of Hong Kong, MOViE MOViE members, Members of Hong Kong Orchestral Teachers’ Circle, Members of Hong Kong Piano/Electone Teachers’ Circle, HKU SPACE Alumni members: 10% off (max. 2 tickets)
- Group Booking (standard tickets only): 10% off for 11-20 tickets, 15% off for 21-40 tickets
I. House Rules:
- No eating or drinking
- No photography, recording or filming
- Please turn off your mobile phone and other electronic devices
- Please keep noise to a minimum during the performance
- Please reserve your applause until the end of the entire work
II. Admission Details:
- "Vaccine Pass" policy* is implemented in performing venues. Patrons are required to comply with the requirement of the Vaccine Pass for admission. For the latest vaccination requirements of the “Vaccine Pass”, please refer to the Government’s COVID-19 Thematic Website
- Persons holding a “Red Code” are not allowed to admit to the venue
- Temperature check is arranged at designated entrances. Masks must be worn throughout the venue and the concert hall
- Please use the disinfectant dispensers and always maintain social distancing
- Your seat may be adjusted to meet the requirements of Venue's anti-epidemic measures
- Persons with fever, symptoms of illness and those who have been in contact with COVID-19 patients within the last 14 days should not attend the performance
- The HK Phil / Venue reserves the right to deny entry or to require anyone to leave if, in their opinion, the above-mentioned instructions have not been observed. The HK Phil reserves all rights of final arbitration in case of dispute
- Venue may update their anti-epidemic admission measures in line with Government regulations. Please refer to the Venue’s official website for the latest details. Venue may refuse admission for those who fail to comply with the measures.
* Although patrons are not required to present the Vaccine Pass QR code for scanning upon entry, patrons are still required to show the Vaccine Pass when required by an authorized officer.
- Stalls C1-2/61-62, AA1-7/94-100, BB1-8/94-101 & HH27
- Wheelchair Box 1-2