HK PHIL × HK BALLET CO-PRESENT
The Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra (HK Phil) and Hong Kong Ballet (HKB) join forces to offer you a double premiere. Under the baton of HK Phil Resident Conductor Lio Kuokman, acclaimed soloists, dancers, two choruses and the HK Phil present the Asia premiere of HKB Artistic Director Septime Webre’s choreography of Carl Orff’s Carmina Burana. This epic performance will be preceded by the world premiere of The Last Song by HKB Choreographer-in-Residence Ricky Hu Songwei set to music by J. S. Bach.
The performance runs approximately 2 hours with an intermission.
The HK Phil "2022/23 Season URBTIX Discount Scheme" is not applicable to this concert. Please refer to the below "DISCOUNT SCHEMES" section for the details of all available discounts.
Change of Artist
Baritone Liu Tao has to withdraw from the advertised performances of "HK Phil × HK Ballet Co-present: Carmina Burana" at the Hong Kong Cultural Centre Grand Theatre from 14 to 16 Oct 2022.
The HK Phil is grateful to baritone Elliot Madore for agreeing to step in for these performances. Other artists and programmes remain unchanged.
Ticket-holders may continue using their tickets for admission according to the date printed on the tickets to the updated performance. For ticketing assistance and enquiries, please contact the HK Phil Ticketing Office at email@example.com (email) or via WhatsApp messenger at 5628 7595 (Messages ONLY).
Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra (29 AUG 2022)
- Full-time students, citizens ages 60 and above, people with disabilities & the minder*, CSSA recipients: 50% off (with quota, this discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers)
* For purchase of each concessionary ticket for people with disabilities, the customer can purchase one ticket of same concession for a minder.
- Club Bravo members: 15% off
- Friends of Hong Kong Ballet: 15% off
- Young Audience Scheme members: 60% off (max. 1 ticket), accompanying adults – 10% off (max. 2 tickets)
- City Contemporary Dance Company “Dance Inspirations” members, Zuni Friends: 10% off
- Chung Ying “Energy Fun Club plus” members, HKRep Pals, Friends of Hong Kong Chinese Orchestra, Friends of Hong Kong Dance Company, CineClub : 10% off (max. 2 tickets)
- Discounts only available at URBTIX outlets upon presentation of valid staff/membership cards:
- Staff of Swire Group: 15% off
- City Contemporary Dance Company “Student Dance Inspirations” members, Members of Hong Kong Association of Theatre Technicians & Scenographers, Friends of Hong Kong Ballet Group, Members of Hong Kong Baptist University Foundation, Members of Hong Kong Dance Alliance: 10% off
- Members of Fringe Club, HKU SPACE Alumni members, Members of Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association, Members of Hong Kong Orchestral Teachers’ Circle, Members of Hong Kong Piano/Electone Teachers’ Circle, MOViE MOViE Members, Members of The Law Society of Hong Kong: 10% off (max. 2 tickets)
- Group Booking (standard tickets only): 10% off for 10-19 tickets, 15% off for 20-40 tickets
I. House Rules:
- No eating or drinking
- No photography, recording or filming
- Please turn off your mobile phone and other electronic devices
- Please keep noise to a minimum during the performance
- Please reserve your applause until the end of the entire work
II. Admission Details:
- Except for exempted persons*, all persons are required to use the "LeaveHomeSafe" mobile application to scan the venue QR code before they are allowed to enter the venue
- All exempted persons* are required to complete a record form to register their names, the first four digits or letters of their identification documents, their contact numbers and the date and time of their visits. Relevant identification documents will be requested for verification by the staff on-site during registration, who will also verify the contact numbers by making phone calls
- Under the "Vaccine Pass" arrangement, except for scenarios with exemption, all persons aged 12 or above are required to present an electronic version or a paper copy of their COVID-19 vaccination record or Exemption Certificate for admission. For the latest vaccination requirements of the “Vaccine Pass”, please refer to the Government’s COVID-19 Thematic Website
- Temperature check is arranged at designated entrances. Masks must be worn throughout the venue and the concert hall
- Please use the disinfectant dispensers and always maintain social distancing
- Your seat may be adjusted to meet the requirements of Venue's anti-epidemic measures
- Persons with fever, symptoms of illness and those who have been in contact with COVID-19 patients within the last 14 days should not attend the performance
- The HK Phil / Venue reserves the right to deny entry or to require anyone to leave if, in their opinion, the above-mentioned instructions have not been observed. The HK Phil reserves all rights of final arbitration in case of dispute
- Venue may update their anti-epidemic admission measures in line with the Government regulations. Please refer to the Venue’s official website for the latest details. Venue may refuse admission for those who fail to comply with the measures
* Exempted persons include: (i) those who are aged below 12 or aged 65 or above; (ii) those with disabilities that render use of the app difficult; and (iii) individuals who have been granted exemptions based on actual circumstances
- Seats 48-52 of VIP Box 3 and Seats 1-5 of VIP Box 4