Xuefei Yang | Sketches of Spain
(Original Title: MILOŠ: Master of the Guitar)
Xuefei Yang is invited through a special collaboration between the Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra and Premiere Performances of Hong Kong. Xuefei Yang will be performing a recital with Premiere Performances Hong Kong on 30 Nov in "Xuefei Yang Guitar Recital: Crossing Borders".
Enjoy 10% off when purchasing tickets to both concerts in the same transaction at URBTIX.
Note: This discount cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts
For his HK debut, Spanish-American conductor François López-Ferrer brings you a lively and colourful programme with a strong Spanish flavour. Joining him is charismatic guitarist Xuefei Yang, who returns to the HK Phil stage with Rodrigo’s iconic Concierto de Aranjuez. Native Spanish composers Turina and Falla bring the authentic voice of Spain, while the Spanish Romance from Jeux Interdits and Debussy’s Images evoke the sights and sounds of Spain. Piazzolla’s iconic Libertango adds the sultry atmosphere of Latin America.
The concert runs approximately 1.5 hours with an intermission.
Change of Artists
Given the current quarantine requirements related to the global pandemic, conductor Jaume Santonja Espinós and guitarist MILOŠ regretfully have to withdraw from the advertised performances of "MILOŠ: Master of the Guitar" at the Hong Kong Cultural Centre Concert Hall on 10 & 11 December 2021, 8pm.
The HK Phil is grateful to conductor François López-Ferrer and guitarist Xuefei Yang for agreeing to step in for these performances. The concert title is revised as “Xuefei Yang | Sketches of Spain”.
Ticket-holders may continue using their tickets for admission according to the date printed on the tickets to the updated performance. For ticketing assistances and enquiries, please contact the HK Phil Ticketing Office at firstname.lastname@example.org (email) or via WhatsApp messenger at 5628 7595 (Messages ONLY).
Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra (Announced on 27 October 2021)
For standard tickets, the general public can enjoy up to 20% off, while Club Bravo members are entitled up to an exclusive 30% off for ticket purchases.
Discount Scheme for Programmes in SEP - DEC 2021#:
- General public are entitled to 10% off for each purchase of standard tickets for 3 - 5 programmes; and 20% off for 6 or more programmes.
- Club Bravo members are entitled to 15% off for standard tickets; 20% off for each purchase of standard tickets for 3 - 5 programmes, and 30% off for 6 or more programmes.
#Discounts are calculated for each transaction and cannot be applied to the next transaction. This discount cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- Full-time students, citizens aged 60 and above, people with disabilities & the minder*, CSSA recipients: 50% off (with quota, this discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers)
* For purchase of each concessionary ticket for people with disabilities, the customer can purchase one ticket of same concession for a minder.
- Club Bravo members: 15% off
- Young Audience Scheme members: 60% off (max. 1 ticket), accompanying adults – 10% off (max. 2 tickets)
- City Contemporary Dance Company “Dance Inspirations” members, Friends of Hong Kong Ballet, HKIFF Cine Fan, Zuni Friends: 10% off
- Chung Ying “Energy Fun Club plus” members, HKRep Pals, Friends of Hong Kong Chinese Orchestra, Friends of Hong Kong Dance Company : 10% off (max. 2 tickets)
- Discounts only available at URBTIX outlets upon presentation of valid staff/membership cards:
- Staff of Swire Group: 15% off
- City Contemporary Dance Company “Student Dance Inspirations” members: 10% off
- Members of Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association, Members of Fringe Club, App Members and Staff of JOYCE, Members of The Law Society of Hong Kong, MOViE MOViE members, Members of Hong Kong Orchestral Teachers’ Circle, Members of Hong Kong Piano/Electone Teachers’ Circle, HKU SPACE Alumni members: 10% off (max. 2 tickets)
- Group Booking (standard tickets only): 10% off for 11-20 tickets, 15% off for 21+ tickets
I. House Rules:
- No eating or drinking
- No photography, recording or filming
- Please turn off your mobile phone and other electronic devices
- Please keep noise to a minimum during the performance
- Please reserve your applause until the end of the entire work
II. Admission Details:
- Masks must be worn throughout the venue and the concert hall
- Temperature check is arranged at designated entrances
- Use the disinfectant dispensers
- Always keep social distancing
- Your seat may be adjusted to meet the requirements of preventive measures.
- Persons with symptoms of illness and people who have been in contact with COVID-19 patients within the last 14 days may not attend the performance
- Stalls C1-2/61-62, AA1-7/94-100, BB1-8/94-101 & HH27
- Wheelchair Box 1-2