Viennese New Year
In view of the latest situation of COVID-19, performance venues under the Leisure and Cultural Services Department have been temporarily closed from 10 December 2020 until further notice. Hence, the advertised performances of "Viennese New Year", originally scheduled for 30 & 31 December 2020 (Wed & Thu) at the Hong Kong Cultural Centre Concert Hall, have been cancelled.
Refund Arrangement for Tickets Purchase through URBTIX
Owing to uncertainties over the reopening of the performance venues, cash refunds will not now be possible through the relevant box offices. Thank you for your understanding.
This option is only applicable for patrons with local bank savings or current accounts. Debit/credit card accounts and time deposit accounts are NOT accepted.
Refund Arrangement for Tickets Purchased through Subscription
For 2020/21 Subscribers who have subscribed to the performances of "Viennese New Year", please refer to the email directly sent to your registered address in early January 2021 for the refund arrangements.
For further enquiries, please contact the HK Phil Ticketing Office at email@example.com (email) or at 5628 7595 (WhatsApp ONLY).
Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra (Updated on 25 January 2021)
Renowned soprano Louise Kwong performs lieder by Richard Strauss, while the concert hall is transformed into a glittering ballroom with music from the Waltz King, Johann Strauss II, as well as Beethoven, Franz Lehár and Edward Strauss.
This concert runs an hour approximately, without an intermission.
Change of Conductor & Programme
The advertised conductor Massimo Zanetti has had to withdraw from the performances, and the HK Phil is grateful to Lio Kuokman for agreeing to step in at short notice to conduct the concerts. The artist remains unchanged. Along with discussions with our guest artists and related partners, Conductor and programme of “Viennese New Year” will have the above changes.
- Full-time students, citizens aged 60 and above, people with disabilities & the minder*, CSSA recipients: 50% off (with quota, this discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers)
* For purchase of each concessionary ticket for people with disabilities, the customer can purchase one ticket of same concession for a minder.
- Club Bravo members: 15% off
- Young Audience Scheme members: 60% off (max. 1 ticket), accompanying adults – 10% off (max. 2 tickets)
- City Contemporary Dance Company “Dance Inspirations” members, Friends of Hong Kong Ballet, Zuni Friends: 10% off
- Chung Ying “Energy Fun Club plus” members, HKIFF Cine Fan, HKRep Pals, Friends of Hong Kong Chinese Orchestra, Friends of Hong Kong Dance Company : 10% off (max. 2 tickets)
- Discounts only available at URBTIX outlets upon presentation of valid staff/membership cards:
- Staff of Swire Group: 15% off
- Members of Marco Polo Club: 10% off (not applicable to $D tickets; max. 4 tickets)
- City Contemporary Dance Company “Student Dance Inspirations” members: 10% off
- Members of Hong Kong Arts Administrators Association, Members of Hong Kong Bar Association, Members of Fringe Club, Members of The Law Society of Hong Kong, MOVie MOVie members, Members of Hong Kong Orchestral Teachers’ Circle, Members of Hong Kong Piano/Electone Teachers’ Circle, Members of Hong Kong Chinese Civil Servants' Association, HKU SPACE Alumni members: 10% off (max. 2 tickets)
- Group Booking (standard tickets only): 10% off for 10-19 tickets, 15% off for 20+ tickets
I. House Rules:
- No eating or drinking
- No photography, recording or filming
- Please turn off your mobile phone and other electronic devices
- Please keep noise to a minimum during the performance
- Please reserve your applause until the end of the entire work
II. Admission Details:
- Masks must be worn throughout the venue and the concert hall
- Temperature check is arranged at designated entrances
- Please come within 15 minutes of the admission time
- Use the disinfectant dispensers
- Always keep social distancing
- Your seat may be adjusted to meet the requirements of preventive measures.
- Persons with symptoms of illness and people who have been in contact with COVID-19 patients within the last 14 days may not attend the performance
Stalls A1-2/56-57, B1-4/57-60, C1-5/58-62, D1-3/59-61, AA1-12/89-100, BB1-13/89-101, CC89-90 & HH27