The Young Mozart
CITY HALL SERIES
Mozart’s youthful genius meets with the first masterpieces of his maturity. Mitridate, his first great success on the opera stage, was written for Italian audiences, and the overture bubbles with sunny wit and brilliance. The Divertimento also was intended for Italy and shows Mozart taking his first inspired steps with strings. That path would lead him to the pinnacle of the Sinfonia Concertante, one of the greatest of his solo works. The 29th symphony, perhaps his first completely assured masterpiece, rounds off the programme – not bad for an 18-year-old!
- Club Bravo: 15% off
- Members of Young Audience Scheme: 55% off (Max. 2 tickets), 10% off for accompanying adults (Max. 2 tickets)
- Full-time Students, Citizens aged 60 or above, People with Disability and CSSA recipients: 50% off (With Quota, this discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers)
- Group discount: 10-19: 10% off, 20 or above: 20% off
- Staff of Swire Group: 15% off
- Members of music.org: 10% off
- Students of HK Polytechnic University, City University of HK, Lingnan University, Chinese University, HK Baptist University, University of HK and HK University of Science & Technology: 55% off (Max. 2 tickets)
- Friends of Hong Kong Ballet, CCDC Dance Generation Premium Member, HK Rep Pals and CY Buddies: 10% off (Max. 2 tickets)
Except with permission from the management, record, filming and photography are not allowed.
If the music contains more than one movement, kindly reserve your applause until the end of the entire work.
Latecomers are not admitted until the intermission.