Jaap @ 9PM
SWIRE DENIM SERIES
Voting has closed, and the winner is: Tchaikovsky’s Fifth Symphony!
Join us on 3 and 4 May to hear the symphony you love best!
Sit back and enjoy your weekend. The new Swire Denim Series is perfect for busy urbanites, or those who simply love the classics! Slightly over one hour of great music. No interval. Engaging activities on and off stage. Simply let our music jolt your weekend into high gear.
What is the piece of orchestral music you couldn’t live without? We’re taking your votes for a concert where Hong Kong decides what its orchestra will perform. Now is your chance to rediscover all your favourites, and have your say in what the HK Phil plays on 3 and 4 May, when Music Director Jaap van Zweden conducts a concert of Hong Kong’s best-loved music. Voting polls are open now! You can make your vote at www.hkphil.org/swiredenim, online or using your mobile device, from a shortlist of 50 all-time classics – or if we’ve missed your personal favourite, email us at email@example.com and have your say.
Free Pre-concert Talk
|Time:||3/5 Fri 8:15pm - 8:45pm (English)|
4/5 Sat 8:15pm - 8:45pm (Cantonese)
|Venue:||AC2, 4/F, Administration Building, HK Cultural Centre|
Director of Artistic Planning,
"HiFi Review" Monthly
- Club Bravo: 15% off
- Members of Young Audience Scheme: 55% off (Max. 2 tickets), 10% off for accompanying adults (Max. 2 tickets)
- Full-time Students, Citizens aged 60 or above, People with Disability and CSSA recipients: 50% off (With Quota, this discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers)
- Group discount: 10-19: 10% off, 20 or above: 20% off
- Staff of Swire Group: 15% off
- Members of music.org: 10% off
- Students of HK Polytechnic University, City University of HK, Lingnan University, Chinese University, HK Baptist University, University of HK and HK University of Science & Technology: 55% off (Max. 2 tickets)
- Friends of Hong Kong Ballet, CCDC Dance Generation Premium Member, HK Rep Pals and CY Buddies: 10% off (Max. 2 tickets)
Please switch off your mobile phone and any other beeping device before the concert.
Except with permission from the management, record, filming and photography are not allowed.
If the music contains more than one movement, kindly reserve your applause until the end of the entire work.
Latecomers are not admitted until a suitable break.
There will be no intermission.