HK Phil 40th Anniversary Gala – Symphonie Fantastique
Be Part of the Celebrations!
The 40th Anniversary Gala performances feature Music Director Jaap van Zweden’s searing intensity and Berlioz’ defining masterpiece – an unforgettable statement of the HK Phil’s journey so far, and of great things to come. To mark the occasion, we also have Russian star pianist Boris Berezovsky to bring his trademark flair to Rachmaninov, and Hong Kong’s own Fung Lam whose latest work, Quintessence, receives its world première.
* Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra Composer in Residence Programme, and the Commissioning of New Works, are generously sponsored by The Robert H. N. Ho Family Foundation.
Please note that the concert on June 14 (Saturday) begins at 7PM.
Free Pre-concert Talk
|Time:||13-6-2014 Fri 7:15pm - 7:45pm (English)|
14-6-2014 Sat 6:15pm - 6:45pm (Cantonese)
|Venue:||AC2, 4/F, Administration Building, HK Cultural Centre|
|Speaker:||Ms. Synthia Ko|
Music Director and Chief Conductor, Guangxi Symphony Orchestra
- Club Bravo: 15% off
- Members of Young Audience Scheme: 55% off (Max. 2 tickets), 10% off for accompanying adults (Max. 2 tickets)
- Full-time Students, Citizens aged 60 or above, People with Disability and CSSA recipients: 50% off (With Quota, this discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers)
- Group discount: 10-19: 10% off, 20 or above: 20% off
- Staff of Swire Group: 15% off
- Members of music.org: 10% off
- Students of HK Polytechnic University, City University of HK, Lingnan University, Chinese University, HK Baptist University, University of HK and HK University of Science & Technology: 55% off (Max. 2 tickets)
- Friends of Hong Kong Ballet, CCDC Dance Generation Premium Member, HK Rep Pals and CY Buddies: 10% off (Max. 2 tickets)
Please switch off your mobile phone and any other beeping device before the concert.
Except with permission from the management, record, filming and photography are not allowed.
If the music contains more than one movement, kindly reserve your applause until the end of the entire work.
Latecomers are not admitted until the intermission.