Refund arrangements for concerts in Jan-Feb 2022
Applicable for the below listed concerts:
- Swire Maestro Series: Yu Long | Bernstein (7 & 8 Jan 2022)
- Yu Long | Tchaikovsky 5 (14 & 15 Jan 2022)
- BBC Blue Planet II Live in Concert (21, 22 & 23 Jan 2022)
- Lio Kuokman × Johnny Yim with Stars Academy (5 & 6 Feb 2022)
- Swire Maestro Series: An Alpine Symphony in Images (11 & 12 Feb 2022)
- From the New World Symphony in Images (18 & 19 Feb 2022)
In line with current social distancing measures imposed by the Government, the Hong Kong Cultural Centre is temporarily closed until 20 Apr. The original period for cash refund arranged by LCSD is deferred subsequently.
In order to speed up the refund procedures, cash refund arrangement will be cancelled. Application for refunds is NOW opened and all refunds will be processed via bank transfer by the HK Phil directly.
For ticket holders (except patrons who purchased tickets from POPTICKET and ticketflap *) of the cancelled performances, please submit your preferred ticket arrangement on or before 30 Apr 2022. Below are the options available:
(1) DONATE Your Ticket(s) to Support the HK Phil "Ambassador Fund"
DONATE your ticket(s) to the HK Phil's "Ambassador Fund" to help the orchestra’s role as Hong Kong's cultural ambassador in sharing music in multiple ways beyond borders. The HK Phil believes passionately in the power of music to spread positivity. At this critical time in all our lives, your donation would support our online performances and activities, and allow our world-class music-making to be heard without limits. Please help to give the gift of music to many more people and support YOUR orchestra in representing our city, Hong Kong, with pride!
(2) BANK TRANSFER refund
Apply for a FULL refund of the face value of the ticket(s) by BANK TRANSFER. This option is only applicable for patrons with local bank savings or current accounts. Debit/credit card accounts and time deposit accounts are NOT accepted.
For any ticketing assistance, please contact the HK Phil Ticketing Office at email@example.com (email); or at 5628 7595 (WhatsApp ONLY).
* For ticket-holders who purchased from POPTICKET and ticketflap, the related refund has been deposited automatically into the credit card that was used for the original payment by the corresponding ticketing service providers at the end of Jan.