The Dinosaur Footprints Concert Poster Design Competition
30 SEP 2019 7:30 pm
Calling all young dinosaur and fossil lovers: come and help us design the poster for "The Dinosaur Footprints" concert in February 2020! Unleash the power of your imagination and creativity, and present your dinosaur in mind! Winning designs will be published as concert leaflets and posters!
Design Content: anything that is related to dinosaurs and the orchestra.
- Submit your entry together with the entry form either in person or by post to
Hong Kong Philharmon Orchestra
8/F Administration Building,
Hong Kong Cultural Centre, Tsim Sha Tsui
"The Dinosaur Footprints Concert Poster Design Competition"
Competition Details and Terms:
- 4 prizes will be awarded in each entry group
- Grand Prize – The design will be used in the published promotional materials for "The Dinosaur Footprints" concert (9-14 year-old group) or "Swire Sunday Family Series: The Dinosaur Footprints" concert (3-8 year-old group); 2 tickets to "The Dinosaur Footprints" concert*; 2 tickets to Swire Symphony Under the Stars; and 1 free YAS 2019/20 membership.
- Most Creative Design – 2 tickets to "The Dinosaur Footprints" concert*; and 1 free YAS 2019/20 membership.
- Best Composition – 2 tickets to "The Dinosaur Footprints" concert*; and 2 tickets to Swire Symphony Under the Stars.
- Best Use of Colours – 2 tickets to "The Dinosaur Footprints" concert*, 1 HK Phil souvenir item.
(*For 3-8 year-old group, "Swire Sunday Family Series: The Dinosaur Footprints" concert tickets will be awarded.)
- Please do not include any copyrighted content (e.g. movie characters, trademarks etc.)
- Format: two-dimensional design; collages will not be accepted.
- Please do not fold your entry and make sure it does not get bent in mailing.
- Judging Panel: Goby Lo, designer of the concert poster, Maxim Tang, Hong Kong children's book illustrator, representatives of the HK Phil Marketing and Education & Outreach departments.
- The HK Phil will notify award winners on or before 11 October 2019 via email. Unsuccessful candidates will not be notified.
- The HK Phil reserves the right to make alterations to winning entries for final publication.
- All creative rights of entries will be given to the HK Phil. The HK Phil will not return any received entries.
- Each candidate may only submit one entry.
- The HK Phil will not consider entries that fail to provide all details required on the entry form. The personal data provided in this form will be used by the HK Phil for enrolment, statistics, correspondence and publicity purposes. The HK Phil reserves the right to amend entry eligibility.
- The HK Phil reserves the right of final arbitration in case of disputes.
- For enquiries, please reach us through 2312 6103 or email@example.com