Young Steinway Artist Rachel Cheung has received top honours at numerous prestigious competitions worldwide, most recently in June 2017 she became the winner of Audience Award and a finalist at the 15th Van Cliburn International Piano Competition in Fort Worth, Texas.
In next January, Rachel will conduct a piano masterclass, sharing her experiences with local young talented pianists. Application for observer is now open.
Date: 13 JAN 2019 SUN
Venue: The Hong Kong Cultural Centre Backstage 7/F CR2
|II||Application for Observer|
5 to 27 December 2018
Please complete the online application form. Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis. We will send you a confirmation e-mail after the application deadline.
|III||Application for Applicant(closed on 26 October 2018)|
|a. ||Application Requirements:|
|-||ABRSM Grade 8 piano or above; or equivalent|
|-||Aged 25 or below|
|-||Hong Kong full-time student|
| || |
|b.||Application Details: |
|-||Record your audition performance (2-3 mins)|
|-||Upload your audition video to your YouTube account|
|-||Submit your application by:|
- Completing the online application form and submitting your YouTube link at www.hkphil.org/pianomasterclass/application;
- Submitting the application form, YouTube link and supporting documents via email to email@example.com
| || || |
|-||Application confirmation will be sent via email on or before 2 November 2018 (Fri)|
| || |
|c. ||Notes on audition video:|
The video can be an excerpt of a piece.
The piece recorded does not need to be the same piece to be played in masterclass
26 Oct 2018 Fri
For enquiries, please call 2312 6103.
- The personal data provided in the video and the application form will be used by The HK Phil for processing your application for the masterclass and will be held for statistics, correspondence and publicity purposes.
- The HK Phil reserves the right to amend the application criteria as deemed necessary.
- The HK Phil reserves all rights of final arbitration in case of any dispute.