A Birthday Gift for Beethoven
Beethoven will turn 250 in 2020! Young Audience Scheme (YAS) Members, flip to the March game card at the back of your members’ calendar. See that empty gift box? Unleash your imagination and design a birthday gift for Beethoven! We will select five most creative designs, and try our best to manifest them into reality!
Put your design on the game card; send us a (clear!) photo or PDF file of it to email@example.com. Please put ‘A Birthday Gift for Beethoven’ as the subject title. Don’t forget to include your name and membership number in your submission!
Terms and Conditions
- Five designs will be selected and exhibited at HK Phil concert receptions during 20 and 21 March 2020.
- This is an exclusive event for members of the Tung Foundation - Young Audience Scheme (YAS) only.
- YAS members will be awarded two YAS stamps for participating this event.
- Winners will be notified by email on or before 17 Feb 2020. Unsuccessful candidates will not be notified.
- Judging Panel: Poster designer of the “Beethoven 250th” Series, and Representatives of the HK Phil Marketing and Education & Outreach departments.
- Copyright content (e.g. movie characters, trademarks, etc.) are not allowed.
- The HK Phil reserves the right to make alterations to winning entries for the final exhibition.
- All creative rights of submissions will be given to the HK Phil.
- Each member may only submit one entry.
- The HK Phil reserves the right of final arbitration in case of disputes.
- For enquiries, please reach us through 2312-6103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.