The Eight Seasons
Dazzling young violin virtuoso Henning Kraggerud explores eight seasons of music in the Old and New worlds. Vivaldi’s Four Seasons still evoke the weather of Venice nearly 300 years after they were composed. Piazzolla’s seasons quote Vivaldi but are inspired by the Argentinean capital, its sultry weather and tango rhythms.
|Time:|| 16-5-2014 Fri |
8:15pm - 8:45pm (English)
|17-5-2014 Sat |
8:15pm - 8:45pm (Cantonese)
|Venue:||AC2, 4/F, Administration Building,|
HK Cultural Centre
|HK Cultural Centre Auditoria Building 4/F Foyer|
|Speaker:||Both Friday and Saturday|
Dr. Stefan Au
Music Educator and Composer
- Club Bravo: 15% off
- Members of Young Audience Scheme: 55% off (Max. 2 tickets), 10% off for accompanying adults (Max. 2 tickets)
- Full-time Students, Citizens aged 60 or above, People with Disability and CSSA recipients: 50% off (With Quota, this discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers)
- Group discount: 10-19: 10% off, 20 or above: 20% off
- Staff of Swire Group: 15% off
- Members of music.org: 10% off
- Students of HK Polytechnic University, City University of HK, Lingnan University, Chinese University, HK Baptist University, University of HK and HK University of Science & Technology: 55% off (Max. 2 tickets)
- Friends of Hong Kong Ballet, CCDC Dance Generation Premium Member, HK Rep Pals and CY Buddies: 10% off (Max. 2 tickets)
Except with permission from the management, record, filming and photography are not allowed.
If the music contains more than one movement, kindly reserve your applause until the end of the entire work.
Latecomers are not admitted until the intermission.