SWIRE CLASSIC INSIGHTS
Owing to the overwhelming response, all tickets for the “Swire Classic Insights: Great Overtures” concert have been distributed.
If you registered the ticket(s) but are unable to attend the “Swire Classic Insights: Great Overtures” concert, please fill in the form to return your registered ticket(s) by 11 JUN 2023 (Sun) 11:59pm. Your returned ticket quota will be released to registrants in the waiting list. Thank you.
From being an introduction to an opera, composers quickly recognised its dramatic potential to make these short orchestral works attractive trailer of all theatrical tension and memorable tunes. These overtures also get you attracted to the sound of the orchestra! In this special programme, Colombian Maestro Andrés Orozco-Estrada will feature some of the best overtures, and together with Bruch’s elegiac Kol Nidrei, which showcases the beauty of the cello by Principal Cello Richard Bamping.
The concert runs 75 minutes approximately, without an intermission.
Public registration starts from 16 MAY 2023 (Tue), 3PM. Please visit the registration page at POPTICKET website again to register for your ticket(s) at the time specified.
Each email address may register for a maximum of 2 tickets and can only register once. Tickets are limited, and are available on a first come, first-served basis. Duplicated application will not be accepted.
To facilitate the registration smoothly, it is suggested to sign up an account at the POPTICKET official website before the registration in order to complete all details within the limited registration time.
Swire Classic Insights is a series of free concerts with programmes designed thematically to introduce different works of music. Through on-site commentaries by experts and musicians, performances in the series provide the audience with a unique music appreciation experience.
I. House Rules:
- No eating or drinking
- No photography, recording or filming
- Please turn off your mobile phone and other electronic devices
- Please keep noise to a minimum during the performance
- Please reserve your applause until the end of the entire work
II. Admission Details:
- Persons with fever, symptoms of illness and those who have been in contact with COVID-19 patients within the last 14 days should not attend the performance
- The HK Phil / Venue reserves the right to deny entry or to require anyone to leave if, in their opinion, the above-mentioned instructions have not been observed. The HK Phil reserves all rights of final arbitration in case of dispute
- Venue may update their anti-epidemic admission measures in line with Government regulations. Please refer to the Venue’s official website for the latest details. Venue may refuse admission for those who fail to comply with the measures.