Schubert’s touching ‘unfinished’ symphony never received a public performance during his lifetime, but has taken its place among the great Romantic symphonies – brimming with melody and drama. Brahms’ intimate Piano Quartet is here transformed into a grand orchestral adventure. And a new young star in Hong Kong’s firmament, Johnson Li, joins us to take on Beethoven’s first piano concerto.
|Time:|| 25-6-2014 Wed 7:15pm - 7:45pm (English)|
26-6-2014 Thu 7:15pm - 7:45pm (Cantonese)
|Venue:||HK Cultural Centre Auditoria Building 4/F Foyer|
Music writer and critic
- Club Bravo: 15% off
- Members of Young Audience Scheme: 55% off (Max. 2 tickets), 10% off for accompanying adults (Max. 2 tickets)
- Full-time Students, Citizens aged 60 or above, People with Disability and CSSA recipients: 50% off (With Quota, this discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers)
- Group discount: 10-19: 10% off, 20 or above: 20% off
- Staff of Swire Group: 15% off
- Members of music.org: 10% off
- Students of HK Polytechnic University, City University of HK, Lingnan University, Chinese University, HK Baptist University, University of HK and HK University of Science & Technology: 55% off (Max. 2 tickets)
- Friends of Hong Kong Ballet, CCDC Dance Generation Premium Member, HK Rep Pals and CY Buddies: 10% off (Max. 2 tickets)
Except with permission from the management, record, filming and photography are not allowed.
If the music contains more than one movement, kindly reserve your applause until the end of the entire work.
Latecomers are not admitted until the intermission.