Homage to Nino Rota & Federico Fellini
Swire Classic Insights
Owing to overwhelming response, all tickets of “Swire Classic Insights: Homage to Nino Rota & Federico Fellini” concert have been distributed.
If you registered the ticket(s) but are unable to attend “Swire Classic Insights: Homage to Nino Rota & Federico Fellini” concert, please fill in the form to return your registered ticket(s) by 21 April 2021 (Wed) 11:59pm. Your returned ticket quota will be released to registrants in the waiting list. Thank you.
The great Italian film director Federico Fellini and eminent Italian composer Nino Rota were long-time collaborators. This concert features music by Rota written for three Fellini films. Also included is a musical tribute to prolific composer Ennio Morricone, who passed away in 2020, and music by Nicola Piovani written for the Oscar winning film Life Is Beautiful.
Concert lasts around 75 minutes, without intermission.
Swire Classic Insights is a series of free concerts with programmes designed thematically to introduce different works of music. Through on-site commentaries by experts and musicians, performances in the series provide the audience with a unique music appreciation experience.
Public registration starts from 16 April 2021 (Fri), 10am. Please visit POPTICKET official website again to register for your ticket(s) at the time specified.
I. House Rules:
- No eating or drinking
- No photography, recording or filming
- Please turn off your mobile phone and other electronic devices
- Please keep noise to a minimum during the performance
- Please reserve your applause until the end of the entire work
II. Admission Details:
- All audiences are required to scan the "LeaveHomeSafe" QR code or register their name, contact number and the date and time of the visit before entering the venue
- Masks must be worn throughout the venue and the concert hall
- Temperature check is arranged at designated entrances
- Use the disinfectant dispensers
- Always keep social distancing
- Your seat may be adjusted to meet the requirements of preventive measures.
- Persons with symptoms of illness and people who have been in contact with COVID-19 patients within the last 14 days may not attend the performance
Balcony BB6/21, BC6-7/23-24 & BD8-9/24-25