Orchestral Spotlights: Viola
HK PHIL × HKU MUSE
The Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra, in collaboration with HKU MUSE, is delighted to present a chamber music series spotlighting different sections of the orchestra. In this concert, the HK Phil Viola Section will demonstrate the rich, expressive power of this unique instrument with various ensemble pieces, as well as arrangements of two iconic works by Piazzolla and Vitali. The concert will also feature the world premiere of Sauntering on Snowflake, by HKU composer Yuet-ming David Chan.
The programme is approximately 1 hour without intermission.
HKU Vaccine Pass*
Please present an electronic version or a paper copy of your COVID-19 vaccination record for admission. For the latest vaccination requirements of the "Vaccine Pass", please visit HKU's COVID-19 Info Hub.
* Exempted scenarios include: (1) Children under 5 years of age, (2) recovered persons previously infected with COVID-19 and within 6 months from recovery, or (3) persons with a certified medical exemption.
- Full-time students, citizens aged 60 and above, people with disabilities & the minder: 50% off
I. House Rules:
- No eating or drinking
- No photography, recording or filming
- Please turn off your mobile phone and other electronic devices
- Please keep noise to a minimum during the performance
- Please reserve your applause until the end of the entire work
II. Admission Details:
- The HK Phil / Venue reserves the right to deny entry or to require anyone to leave if, in their opinion, the above-mentioned instructions have not been observed. The HK Phil reserves all rights of final arbitration in case of dispute
- Venue may update their anti-epidemic admission measures in line with the Government regulations. Please refer to the Venue’s official website for the latest details. Venue may refuse admission for those who fail to comply with the measures.