Gershwin himself plays Rhapsody in Blue
George Gershwin recorded his Rhapsody in Blue on player piano in the 1930s. Now the composer himself can be the soloist, playing ‘live’ on piano and accompanied by the HK Phil. With additional jazz and symphonic repertoire, this concert promises to be like no other.
Free Pre-concert Talk
|Time:||15-11-2013 Fri 8:15pm - 8:45pm (English)|
16-11-2013 Sat 8:15pm - 8:45pm (Cantonese)
|Venue:||AC2, 4/F, Administration Building, HK Cultural Centre|
|Speaker:||Ms. Jenny Lee|
Founder and Artistic Director of The Silver Club
- Club Bravo: 15% off
- Members of Young Audience Scheme: 55% off (Max. 2 tickets), 10% off for accompanying adults (Max. 2 tickets)
- Full-time Students, Citizens aged 60 or above, People with Disability and CSSA recipients: 50% off (With Quota, this discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers)
- Group discount: 10-19: 10% off, 20 or above: 20% off
- Staff of Swire Group: 15% off
- Members of music.org: 10% off
- Students of HK Polytechnic University, City University of HK, Lingnan University, Chinese University, HK Baptist University, University of HK and HK University of Science & Technology: 55% off (Max. 2 tickets)
- Friends of Hong Kong Ballet, CCDC Dance Generation Premium Member, HK Rep Pals and CY Buddies: 10% off (Max. 2 tickets)
Please switch off your mobile phone and any other beeping device before the concert.
Except with permission from the management, record, filming and photography are not allowed.
If the music contains more than one movement, kindly reserve your applause until the end of the entire work.
Latecomers are not admitted until the intermission.