Bank of Communications brings to you:
12/13 Season Opening Concerts - YUNDI’s Tchaikovsky
Piano superstar YUNDI launches our season in style, playing Tchaikovsky’s immortal First Concerto. Blessed with peerless artistic gifts and musical integrity, YUNDI has become a byword for thrilling performances all around the world. His recent return to the famous recording label, Deutsche Grammophon, and his planned 2012/13 international tour set the seal on a career which has seen him rise to the very top of the virtuoso league. Vassily Sinaisky, Music Director of the Bolshoi Theatre, will also conduct Shostakovich at his most jovial: the Ninth Symphony, a boisterous celebration piece which sparkles like champagne, and the exhilarating Festive Overture which Shostakovich composed in just days for a gala celebration at the Bolshoi itself.
Free Pre-concert Talk
|Time:||7/9 Fri 7:15pm - 7:45pm (English)|
8/9 Sat 7:15pm - 7:45pm (Cantonese)
|Venue:||AC2, 4/F, Administration Building, HK Cultural Centre (7/9 Fri)|
HK Cultural Centre Auditoria Building 4/F Foyer (8/9 Sat)
Music Director of The Hong Kong Bach Choir & Orchestra
- Club Bravo: 15% off
- Members of Young Audience Scheme: 55% off (Max. 2 tickets), 10% off for accompanying adults (Max. 2 tickets)
- Full-time Students, Citizens aged 60 or above, People with Disability and CSSA recipients: 50% off (With Quota, this discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers)
- Group discount: 10-19: 10% off, 20 or above: 20% off
- Staff of Swire Group: 15% off
- Members of music.org: 10% off
- Students of HK Polytechnic University, City University of HK, Lingnan University, Chinese University, HK Baptist University and University of HK: 55% off (Max. 2 tickets)
- Friends of Hong Kong Ballet, CCDC Dance Generation Premium Member, HK Rep Pals and CY Buddies: 10% off (Max. 2 tickets)
Please switch off your mobile phone and any other beeping device before the concert.
Except with permission from the management, record, filming and photography are not allowed.
If the music contains more than one movement, kindly reserve your applause until the end of the entire work.
Latecomers are not admitted until a suitable break.