2023/24 Season Subscription provides everyone with an opportunity to order tickets of the entire season before single ticket sales at URBTIX. BUY MORE, SAVE MORE. The Subscription period starts from 4 JUL 2023 to 31 JUL 2023.
Order now, to ensure you can enjoy seats in your preferred zone!
22/23 Club Bravo Gold Members*
(Including 22/23 Club Bravo Red & Basic Members)
To proceed with the purchase, Gold Members are required to login to the Subscription Site and complete the email verification process.
*Only applicable to users who are still
as of 20 JUN 2023.
General Public (Including Club Bravo Red & Basic Members) can make online purchases directly without login the Subscription Site.
There are two phases in this season’s subscription period:
What are Concert Series and Free Choice Programme?
Taste a wide range of music from our curated concert series, with more savings!
*Online Subscription Only
There are total 9 Concert Series, including Great Pianists 1, Great Pianists 2, Maestros, Chill Classics, Holidays and Pops, Symphonic Classics, Choral, Jaap Series, All-Programe Package.
Free Choice Programme
Choose for free the individual concerts you wish to book.
Enjoy 15% discount when you book for 3 -5 programmes; enjoy 30% discount when you book for 6 or more programmes.
Terms & Conditions:
- No changes can be made after payment is confirmed. All orders are subject to credit card approval and verification.
- Discount for Concert Series and Free Choice Programme are applicable to Standard tickets only. Discounts are calculated for each transaction and cannot be applied to the next transaction. Please check carefully if the discount is applied before checkout. Refund will not be accepted once the transaction is completed
- To avoid double payment, for each subscription, please send only one official Booking Form via a single booking method (online, mail, email or fax).
- All bookings will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis. The Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra (HK Phil) cannot guarantee the availability of tickets. Allocation of seats will be at the discretion of the HK Phil. Concessionary tickets are limited, and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The HK Phil will combine the booking forms successfully submitted by a subscriber on the same day and arrange seats together, but there is no guarantee that all tickets will be allocated consecutive seats. The submission time is subject to the last form on the same day. Booking forms submitted on the next day will be treated as new booking and processed separately
- Latecomers will not be admitted until intermission or a suitable break. The HK Phil reserves the right to refuse admission of any latecomers due to necessity.
- Seating plans displayed are for reference only. Some seats may have restricted sightlines.
- Limited wheelchair seats are available. For wheelchair patrons: please contact the Subscription Office at 2721 2332 / 2721 0132 during office hours (Mon - Fri: 10:00am – 6:00pm) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for ticketing arrangements.
- Concerts are suitable for those ages 6 and above, unless specified otherwise.
- Subscription tickets will be mailed in batches via SF Express local courier service. Please ensure your address and mobile number are correctly given. A mobile message will be sent to your mobile phone as delivery notification. Subscribers whose address is outside Hong Kong can claim their subscription tickets (in batches) at the HK Phil reception counter 30 minutes before the first concert they have ordered.
- The HK Phil reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute performer(s) or to change programmes, seating arrangements and audience capacities.
- We would like to use the personal data you have provided to us to send you information about the orchestra’s latest news and events. Subject to exemptions under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have a right of access and correction of the personal data provided in this form. Request for personal data access and correction should be addressed to the HK Phil by email: email@example.com.
- Should there be any disputes, the HK Phil reserves the right to make the final decision.