Asia Miles Proudly Sponsors: Joe Hisaishi in Concert
Joe Hisaishi In Concert Subscription Waiting List
For eligible subscribers who have registered for the Waiting List of "Asia Miles Proudly Sponsors: Joe Hisaishi in Concert", please note that payment for the ticket(s) will NOT be processed until your waiting is successful, and the email notification will be delivered before URBTIX counter sales (i.e. mid-Oct 2020).
Priority Subscription Period (2019/20 subscribers to renew):
Public Subscription Period (General Public including Club Bravo and Young Audience Scheme members):
16 JULY (THU) 10AM to 31 JULY (FRI) 10PM
Joe Hisaishi celebrates his 70th birthday in Hong Kong when he returns to conduct favourite selections from Kiki’s Delivery Service, along with premieres of his Symphony no. 2 and Concerto for 3 Horns on two different programmes.
4 DEC 2020 (Fri) 8:00pm
Hong Kong Cultural Centre Concert Hall
$1,480 $1,080 $780 $580
Joe HISAISHI Woman
Joe Hisaishi, conductor
5 DEC 2020 (Sat) 8:00pm
Hong Kong Cultural Centre Concert Hall
$1,480 $1,080 $780 $580
Joe HISAISHI Encounter for String Orchestra
Joe Hisaishi, conductor
Nobuaki Fukukawa, horn
Online Booking Tutorial
The Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra (HK Phil) starts its 2020/21 season subscription on 29 JUNE (MON) 10AM, including advance booking for the four performances of “Asia Miles Proudly Sponsors: Joe Hisaishi in Concert” (the “Concert”) . The four performances will be held on 4-6 DECEMBER 2020. Prospective audience members should book their tickets in advance through an online real name ticketing system.
We anticipate high demand, so a real name system will be deployed for selling tickets for the Concert. During the subscription period, we will offer advance booking for HK Phil loyal subscribers to purchase tickets via our website (hkphil.org/2021sub) under the real name system. NO other means of advance booking of tickets for the Concert will be accepted during the subscription period. This measure shows our determination to prevent unofficial reselling of tickets. Each subscriber whose order reaches a minimum spend of HK$2,000(discounted total amount) will be eligible to purchase ONE ticket for the Concert; HK$3,000 (discounted total amount) for TWO tickets. Each subscriber is limited to a maximum of TWO tickets, and only ONE ticket per performance will be permitted for each named person. All tickets available for subscribers are on a first-come, first-served basis. This is to ensure tickets can be made available for more audience members to enjoy the performances.
Priority subscription for 2019/20 subscribers is from 29 JUNE (MON) 10AM to 12 JULY (SUN) 10PM, while public subscription for the general public (including 2019/20 Club Bravo and Young Audience Scheme members) will be from 16 JULY (THU) 10AM to 31 JULY (FRI) 10PM. Subscribers who wish to purchase tickets for the Concert are strongly recommended to have the required personal information to hand for real name input, including English full name and the first four alphabet(s) and digits of the ticket-holder’s HKID or travel document/passport (e.g. A123).
A real name ticketing arrangement will also be deployed for public ticket sales for the Concert through URBTIX. More information about public ticket sales for the Concert will be announced in mid-October on both the HK Phil and URBTIX websites.
The HK Phil hopes that this arrangement, despite the inconvenience it may cause, can make it possible for patrons to purchase tickets in a more equitable manner. The HK Phil would like to thank the audience for their cooperation and patience in taking part in this special procedure, and would like to call for support from the public in preventing ticket touts.
Online subscription procedures:
- For 2019/20 subscribers, to renew your subscription during the priority period [29 JUNE (MON) 10AM - 12 JULY (SUN) 10PM], please input: (1) your 2019/20 season subscription number and; (2) the registered email address or mobile number to log in our online system. Tickets for “Asia Miles Proudly Sponsors: Joe Hisaishi in Concert” (the “Concert”) are ONLY available via online subscription under the real name system.
Please refer to our cover letter mailed or emailed to you with the 2020/21 Season Brochure for your registered details.
# For general public including Club Bravo and Young Audience Scheme members, please visit this website from 16 JULY (THU) 10AM to 31 JULY (FRI) 10PM. No advance registration is required.
- Please read the Special Notice carefully before purchasing tickets.
- Order standard tickets of "ALL PROGRAMME PACKAGE" to enjoy 30% off.
- Click to expand and fill in "ALL PROGRAMME PACKAGE" details.
- Select Date & Time of Performances (if any).
- Select Ticket Price.
- Please click to view the seating plans and select your first and second preferred zones.
- Fill in the no. of tickets for Adults/Students/Citizens aged 60 and above/CSSA Recipients/People with disabilities.
- If you do not wish to order by all programmes, please click <Next> at the bottom of the page to proceed to “Create Your Own HK Phil Series”.
- Refer to "STEP 1 ALL PROGRAMMES PACKAGE PURCHASE DETAILS".
- Add more Programmes.
- One must order at least 3 programmes to "Create Your Own HK Phil Series"; click <Next> at the bottom of the page and proceed to filling in personal information.
- Fill in your Donations details (to generously support us).
- Purchase Partners’ Lounge Coupons (if applicable).
- Fill in your Personal Information for the subscription.
If you are a 2019/20 subscribers (as well as 2019/20 Club Bravo member) and would like to claim Cash Dollars earned in 2019/20 Subscription, please fill in your Club Bravo member number for an automatic deduction (if applicable).
For 2019/20 subscribers who would like to update their personal information, please contact the Subscription Office during office hours (Mon-Fri: 10:00 – 18:00) at 2721 2332 / 2721 0132, or email to email@example.com
- Each subscriber whose order reaches a minimum spending of HK$2,000 (discounted total amount) will be eligible to purchase ONE ticket for the Concert; HK$3,000 (discounted total amount) for TWO tickets. Each subscriber is limited to a maximum of TWO tickets.
- Click <Accept> the related terms and conditions, then fill in "Asia Miles Proudly Sponsors: Joe Hisaishi in Concert" ticket details.
- If you opt not to purchase "Asia Miles Proudly Sponsors: Joe Hisaishi in Concert", click <Reject>, and then click <Proceed without Joe Hisaishi in Concert> to next step.
Subscribers are required to provide the following information:
a) English full name of the ticket-holder(s). The name submitted for ticket purchase should be the same as printed on the valid proof of identity;
b) The first four alphabet(s) and digits of the ticket-holder(s)’s HKID or travel document (such as Passport) (e.g. A123). Children between the ages of 6 and 11 possess no ID card or travel document can use their birth certificate number for ticket purchase.
The English full name of ticket-holder(s) submitted during ticket purchase will be printed on the ticket face for verification, together with the ticket-holder’s photo ID during the real name admission on the performance day. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 should bring their HKID/Birth Certificate/travel document (such as Passport) with the same English full name as printed and their photo-bearing student handbook or student ID for verification during the real name admission on the performance day. All tickets cannot be transferred.
Note: Each subscriber is limited to a maximum of TWO tickets. Each person (i.e. each real name) can only purchase ONE ticket to each performance. All advance booking tickets available for subscribers are first-come, first-served. No changes can be made after the transaction is done. Please check all the information carefully before you submit and make any payment.
Click <Reset> button to reset the form (clear the filled info) if needed.
Click <Confirm the Ticket-holder(s) Information and Proceed> to submit your order.
Check your purchase details and click <Check Out> to pay with PayPal. If there is any incorrect information, please click <Back> button at the bottom of the page to update your order. All information cannot be amended after the transaction is completed.
Terms & Conditions for “Asia Miles Proudly Sponsors: Joe Hisaishi in Concert” (the “Concert”):
- The full name provided during the online subscription will be printed on the ticket complete for verification during concert admission; that name cannot be changed or updated after the transaction is completed. Applicants are responsible for ensuring the name(s) entered and the name(s) printed on ID(s) are matched. Ticket-holders must present a valid photo ID for verification at admission. Any ticket-holders who fail to present a valid photo ID with matching appearance and name printed on the ticket will not be admitted. The HK Phil is not responsible for any loss incurred.
- The ONLY permissible photo IDs used for the online purchase and admission are HKID card and travel document (such as passport).
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 can use their HKID/Birth Certificate/travel document (such as Passport) for ticket purchase. During admission, please present a valid ID together with student handbook or student ID (with photo) for verification.
- To ensure all audience members can be admitted smoothly on performance day, all ticket-holders are advised to arrive early at the Hong Kong Cultural Centre. Admission details will be announced on HK Phil website in mid-October 2020.
- The Concert is suitable for ages 6 and above.
- Real name ticket purchase procedures are legally binding. Should the HK Phil discover or suspect any illegal behaviour, such as misappropriation of personal data or forged identity document, the HK Phil reserves the right to disqualify and void the ticket(s) and take legal action. No ticket refund is allowed.
- The HK Phil will not accept or assist in any change in registered information, including the name to be printed on the ticket and will not be responsible for any loss due to wrong information input, or any problems caused by computer error or data transmission.
- Ticket-holder(s) who is not able to attend the Concert is allowed a refund of half the ticket face value. Please note that the refund request must be submitted at least 10 working days before the performance date.
- Ticket-holder(s) of "Asia Miles Proudly Sponsors: Joe Hisaishi in Concert", who wishes to refund other subscription tickets, can enjoy a refund of half the ticket face value ONLY IF one keeps a minimum discounted subscription amount [i.e. excluding amount of Joe Hisaishi in Concert ticket(s)] of HK$2,000 (for ONE Joe Hisaishi in Concert ticket) and/or HK$3,000 (for TWO Joe Hisaishi in Concert tickets). The refund request must be submitted at least 10 working days before the performance date.
- The HK Phil reserves the right to change the programme and performers without further notice, ticket exchange or refund services.
- Should there be any dispute, the HK Phil reserves the right to make the final decision.
- In case of any discrepancy, the English version of the Terms & Conditions listed on the HK Phil website shall prevail.