This is an excellent position for anyone wishing to pursue a career in arts administration. Reporting to the Marketing Manager/Assistant Marketing Manager, the Marketing Officer assists with planning, organizing and executing marketing activities.
- To implement and contribute to the development of marketing and promotion campaigns for concerts and events around the season;
- To lead the promotion of some concert initiatives including Swire Classic Insights under the supervision of Marketing Manager;
- To coordinate the design, production and distribution of publicity including posters, flyers, outdoor, print and electronic materials;
- To liaise with outside suppliers on the design and production of advertising materials;
- To draft marketing copy, and critique and proofread layouts;
- To handle distribution, display, replenishment and archival of marketing collaterals such as posters, pamphlets, advertisement films, display boards and other related materials;
- To monitor the scheduling of year-round promotional material across communication platforms and various venue publicity space;
- To research, update and maintain artists’ bios, photographs, publicity materials and program information;
- To monitor the budget and accounting for concert promotions expenses;
- To perform concert duty on rotation basis (usually at weekends or outside of normal office hours).
- University graduate in Marketing, Communications, Music or other related discipline;
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English are essential;
- Good team player, well-organized, detail-oriented, with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in using MS applications, especially in Excel and Chinese word processing;
- Knowledge of website maintenance;
- Basic understanding of Adobe softwares, e.g. illustrator and photoshop;
- Knowledge of classical music is an important advantage.
Applicants should send a detailed resume with current and expected salaries to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 1 March 2020. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)