This position works with the IT and Project Manager to plan, execute, and manage IT projects according to deadlines and within budget. This role assists in coordination among various functional teams, contractors and consultants to deliver projects as planned. Major projects in the year included enhancement of CRM system, setting up remote working environment, and an effective back-up and security system.
- To coordinate project management activities to maintain standards and functionality;
- To provide technical support or training for systems and networks;
- To act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all stakeholders (internal and external);
- To monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise:
- To compile and maintain comprehensive project documentation, progress plans and reports;
- To assist in installation and configuration of software and hardware and perform maintenance activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, with at least 2 year’s relevant post-qualification working experience in project management;
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft O365 / Salesforce is an advantage;
- Excellent organisational skills, multitasking and time-management;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- With relevant certification an advantage.
Applicants should send a detailed resumé with current and expected salaries to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 24 January 2022. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)