Reporting to the Chief Executive, the Director of Marketing is responsible for directing and overseeing marketing and communications, branding, publicity and media relations, with an overall responsibility in developing strategies for maximizing attendance at concerts and generating income from ticket sales.
- Promote and publicize all activities of the Orchestra;
- Set the annual income target from ticket sales and devise strategies for achieving and exceeding such target with enhanced ticketing and CRM systems;
- Prepare and monitor the annual marketing and PR budgets;
- Build strong and effective relationships with all media and devise and implement strategies for improving both the quality and the quantity of media coverage of the Society, the Orchestra and its activities;
- Devise and oversee all press events;
- Maintain an up-to-date archive of the publicity materials of all activities;
- Oversee the production of all publications (print and electronic, including the website and social media) and ensure consistency of brand identity;
- Oversee all matters relating to public relations and customer service.
- Degree holder with major in Music, Journalism, Marketing and/or Communications;
- With at least 10 years’ relevant experience, 5 years in a senior management position in marketing, media, and/or arts administration;
- An interest in and knowledge of orchestral music and the performing arts industry;
- Strategic, highly-motivated leader with experience in building and retaining an effective team;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Strong creative instincts and excellent understanding of digital marketing.
Applicants should send a detailed resumé with current and expected salaries to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 17 October 2021. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)