Fresh graduates who are passionate about classical music and wish to pursue a career in arts administration are welcome to apply.
- Hong Kong permanent resident with a university degree in arts or music, or a related field;
- A team player with strong interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Knowledge of and interest in classical music;
- Knowledge and/or experience in performing arts a definite advantage.
This position is supported under the Leisure and Cultural Services Department’s Arts Administrator Trainee Programme. The successful applicant will be appointed on a 1-year fixed-term contract. Applicants should send a detailed resume to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 30 November 2020. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Previous applicants need not re-apply.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)